Pamper Yourself in Our Brand New Spa!
We now have a brand new spa on the lower level. Included is a mani/pedi room, a massage room, and a facial room. We will be able to offer a truly pampering experience! Treat yourself to massage therapy by Debbie Sawtelle of Sweet Zen Massage. Check out her Facebook page and contact her via email at Sawtelle5@hotmail.com. She will treat you to an amazing massage! Choose from 30, 60 or 90 minutes. We also now offer manicures and pedicures to our list of services we offer. Contact Paula Carroll at email@example.com to schedule your service during your weekend stay.
EPSON Scrapbook Central Delivers a Full Selection of Digital Scrapbooking Service
Now, during your stay at The Manor, you can…
- Make archival quality copies of photos and scrapbook pages that are waterproof and fade resistant upwards of 100 years.
- Reproduce 8" x 8" or 6" x 6" copies of your full-size scrapbooks to give as gifts.
- Restore faded photos with quality not seen until now.
- Enlarge, Reduce, Crop, and many more photo services.
- Make reprints from photos, negatives and slides.
- Archive your photos to a CD and store with a contact sheet.
- Save digital copies of your scrapbook masterpieces in case a disaster takes your original.
- Turn your scrapbook pages into a digital slideshow for DVD video or even put it on a website.
- Print 4" x 6", 5" x 7" and 8" x 10" photos.
- Print your favorite photo on canvas…this makes an incredible gift!
- Print 12" x 12" photos
- The coolest thing is that you can make a 12" x 12" background page from a 3-D object… some ideas are your baby’s blanket, daughter’s cheer uniform, son’s baseball uniform, etc… This is awesome! Youhave to see this to believe it!
- And much, much more!
Don’t forget to bring your favorite pictures (or mementos) with you so that you can take advantage of this incredible system.
The Sunroom Offers a Sunny, Comfortable Work Space
One of the highlights at The Manor is the sunroom, a circular room facing Main Street in downtown Walworth. Tall, glass-paneled windows allow bright sunshine to bathe the room and its six workstations. An adjoining room offers additional cropping space, equipment and supplies.
Delicious Homemade Cuisine
A weekend stay at The Manor includes specially home-cooked meals from Friday dinner through Sunday brunch. Delicious dishes are prepared using plenty of homegrown ingredients—served hot and fresh. The owner’s husband is known for freshly baked bread, cinnamon rolls, or sticky buns, often available at Sunday brunch. The smell of coffee and oven-fresh bakery will provide a lush sensory experience as you make your way down to our dining room in the morning.